Assuring security and confidentiality are hallmarks of Of One Mind, LLC. Here is how we pledge to protect your privacy and ensure the highest level of security possible while on our Web site:
Of One Mind does NOT:
- provide or release names, email addresses, or postal addresses to any third party (you should be aware, however, that certain state and federal laws may require that we report certain information from time to time)
- track or report on any individual registrant’s activity on the site
Of One Mind uses the data to:
- ensure you are sent the information you have requested
- measure global, not individual site activity
- develop new Web site services
- offer more information on popular topics
Web site security
To guard your information, our Web site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSl encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only Of One Mind is able to decode your information. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card or other private information.
Some sections of our site (such as our online bookstore) use “cookies” in order to offer more personalized service. Cookies are a feature of your browser that store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to a site. This helps our site to “remember” you and provide more personalized service the next time you visit. It is an automated process. Of One Mind does not monitor or collect any data from cookies.
The Web server automatically collects the IP (which stands for Internet Protocol) address of the computers that access our site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you access the Internet. It is not truly personally identifiable information because many different individuals can access the Internet via the same computer. We use this information in aggregate form to understand how our site is being used and how we can better serve visitors.
Of One Mind Privacy Practices Notice
THESE LEGAL NOTICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE