Richard is a renowned psychotherapist, certified cognitive behavioral specialist, master addictions counselor and award winning treatment program developer. A leading innovator of mental health delivery services in Southern California since 1975, he is the founder and CEO of Of One Mind Innovative Behavioral Health, Addiction, and Educational Resources.
Richard’s innovative and successful program models are copied nationally and he has received awards for his Programs of Excellence on both coasts. His former program, A Touch of Care, Inc. was awarded the prestigious National Accreditation with Commendation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. This is a distinction that only 5% of all nationally accredited agencies receive.
He is particularly known for his creative skills in groundbreaking program design and the implementation of psychotherapeutic strategies in over 20 years of dedicated work with individuals, families, and larger social support networks.
Richard is a licensed marriage and family therapist with certifications in Cognitive Behavioral, Addiction, Anger Management and Domestic Violence Counseling. He has also received Diplomate Status in Psychotherapy and Domestic Violence Counseling.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapist Certification #ABC21032, National Board of Cognitive Behavioral Therapists
- Master Addictions Counselor Certification #AB21032, National Board of Addiction Examiners.
- LMFT License #MFC15185, Board of Behavioral Science Examiners
- Domestic Violence Counselor Certification #AB21032 Academy of Domestic Violence Counselors, National Association of Forensic Counselors
- Diplomate in Psychotherapy National Board of Cognitive Behavioral Therapists
- Diplomate in Domestic Violence Counseling Academy of Domestic Violence Counselors
- Richard B. Cohen,
LMFT, MAC, CDVC, CCBT
President, Of One Mind
- Dr. Marylou Perelmutter
Clinical Program Director
- Dr. Philantha Kon
- Dr. Jonathan Greene
Director of Testing and Assessment
- Irma Seilicovich, LMFT
- Dr. Laura Bierman
- David Simmons, LMFT
- Judith Crane, LMFT
- Don Grant, MA, CCDC, CAADE
Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Kristin Lelewer, PsyD
- Robert Cohen, MA
Director of Operations
- Nancy Saniei
Billing and Insurance Management
- Patrick Hagler MFT Intern
- David Dubin, MD
LENS Neurofeedback Consultant
- Susan Pitts, MA
Community Outreach Liaison Coordinator
- John Feng
Sr. Educational Resource Center Tutor
- Megan Dahlin
Educational Resource Center Tutor